Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Makeing a difference for you, your home, your community and your world

  • I wanted to understand why I felt so "old".

  •  I wanted to not feel so "old" any longer.

  • I was tired way too early in the day.

  • I wanted to have the energy of my youth.

  • I sought answers to my questions about my health.

  • I found answers to these questions that had troubled me for years.

The funny thing is that though I am old (a matter of perspective - truly) I now feel much younger and have the energy to do so much more.  Things I thought were symptoms of my failing health were symptoms of less than ideal choices.

I'm thrilled to know what I now know and I would love to share it with you but I'll not force-feed anyone anything.  That being said; it's your move.  If you want to gain what I've gained then you'll have to ask.  Comments below will be answered honestly and frankly.  If you would like to win in the battle of "quality of life" then get in the game and respond below.

Thanks for taking the first step to a healthier and happier you.

The
Old
Man

No comments:

Post a Comment