Thursday, March 10, 2011

..... Accept the Golden Rule or move on (I like that)


After 30+ years in the insurance industry I took a retirement option due to an injury to my back.  I was no longer able to do the work I had enjoyed doing for all those years.
Retirement just wasn't the right thing for me though and with the help of a friend I found this opportunity to keep my mind active, to meet nice people from all over the world and to continue to provide a valuable service in the world marketplace.  
All of this in the wellness industry and in association with a company that insists that the only acceptable business model requires agreement with and application of the golden rule first.
Wow ~ I'm astounded, once again, by the blessings that come my way.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment