Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wow - A whole new source of big-BIG bargains :)

I'm in awe of this incredible way to save and especially in these uncertain economic times we're seeing right now.  The additional peace of mind I've found is very special, in deed.

  • Ever since I discovered how to live completely debt free I've been excited to find ways to buy things I truly need and use regularly (if not literally every day) at a "big, BIG discount".  You can imagine how I felt when I discovered there a way to save money and be kind to the planet and the environment.  I gained direct access to more than 300 products for health and wellness that are effective, safer, more natural, and a better value than grocery store brands
  • Preferred Customer discounts of 30%–40% off regular product prices, a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every product and 24/7 access to the Product Store.  There are also friendly call center Wellness Representatives available to help out six days a week.
  • I can now save up to 15% at more than 650 popular online retailers and save up to 50% on everyday services including cell phones and wireless plans, health care savings plans, entertainment options, identity theft protection, and more.
I can't wait to learn more....

I'll be in touch early this week with more information so keep watching for it.

Thanks,
The Old Man


No comments:

Post a Comment